Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2011

some time away


Hello there. It has been a bit since I checked in and it may be a while before I am back again. We are expecting the arrival of our daughter this week. Monumental statement so casually worded. Yet I am imploding with excitement, nervousness, and anticipation.

In the meantime I have been baking cookies and doing dishes and laundry per our usual routine. Our little man has no idea how his world is about to be upended. Luckily family is coming to town to spoil him for the transitional period. And hopefully he will come to adore his little sis as I am sure that we all will. It is strange to think about how her presence will one day be a given while it is so new and foreign a thought right now.

In any case that is where I will be for the next little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment